• 15 hours, 26 minutes ago

Members

Temple01 – All night

WE TALK MUSIC ONLINE Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Temple01 – All night

3 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Temple01

Hey all been quiet music wise and been working on other styles i had started this a while back and thought i would come back to it for a break from the other stuff haha !! still working on it i think the first half needs a bit more tension leading to the break and a bit of arrangement work here and there been playing about with a few new toys like thermal vst and the new infiltrator 2 which has been great fun your thoughts and idea’s always welcome thanks for listening and feedback chaps

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Temple01.
      Temple01

ok bit of an update to the original i changed up the vocals and some more work

SCHEPPERZ

Hey Tim, the groove in that track is awesome! The intro is great but could be a tad louder (0:12 quieter though). The first time listening I wished at 0:45 the kick as well but now the third time I am listening it’s ok the way it is. Ear fatigue already struck 🙂 The riser at 2:02 is really cool. At 2:26 there is a click / pop sound. I somehow wished for a “time keeper” element during the break to keep the head nodding alive:) It’s really interesting that now listening the 3rd time the second half of the track feels coherent. First impression was more being the second half could be a track of its own. Mostly I guess because of the vocal. I do also think the vocals could come down a bit and / or the kick needs more sidechaining. In the beginning it’s clearly audible but the kick gets drown at some sections. And there another click/pop sound between 3:26 – 3:27. Hope that helps. Cool track Tim. P.S. Lovely teeth

Temple01

Thanks Michael i think you are defo right on the kick issue it needs to punch thru more in areas and sidechain adjustments on some elements i think, thanks for spotting those pops i will address these, i was wondering maybe too much vocal in this track maybe i need to strip back to a more simple theme here

thanks buddy…T

Ben Hunt

Fantastic sound design on this Tim! Dig the vocals.

Only thing missing for me was some clearer transitions into and out of the breakdown, I think the string section at 2:22 ish feel a bit abrupt and you could use the same string as a riser going into the break to soften its entrance. Also felt like a crash would help when the breat drops at 3:08 to give it a bit more impact.

Both are really small things, I think otherwise this sounds pretty much there to me. Great work, you’re getting really into the dnb at the moment and it totally suits your style.

Temple01

Hey Ben hope u well and thanku for feedback some great points I will look at need to get back on this

Temple01

Hey Ben hope u well and thanku for feedback some great points I will look at need to get back on this

Temple01

Temple01

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.