Skip to content
Profile Photo

WTMO-Track Feedback

• Public Group
  • 15 hours, 27 minutes ago

Members

Kenada – Falling Down (Dark Dub Techno)

WE TALK MUSIC ONLINE Forums WTMO-Track Feedback Kenada – Falling Down (Dark Dub Techno)

5 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      Scott – Kenada
      Participant

New one from me in a dark dub techno kinda vibe. Any and all thoughts welcome.

We Talk Music Online
      Keymaster

You know how to touch me in the right places. This is dirty.

Maybe the melo synth is a little loud, and could probably use a little more reverb to sit better in the mix. It’s not much, but it was kind of the only thing that stood out. Maybe saturate it some before the reverb.

When it comes to me grooving along and loosing time, it simply just works, so from my point of view, there is no need to change anything in the arrangement

Scott – Kenada
        Participant

Awesome! Glad to hear it! The synth in question is it the deep analog lead? Or the bright triplet one you’re referring to?

cheers!

We Talk Music Online
          Keymaster

Well that don don, daern doen doen. Classic Tech-House thing.  It can sit better in the mix, it feels a bit to dry for the genre. and could easily get bigger with some saturation and more reverb.

Scott – Kenada
          Participant

Yep, I’ll give it a go. Added a bunch of OTT, and a decapitator. I’ll see what I can do to make it even bigger, and then add more reverb.
          cheers mate!

AFL

Wow, love the effects on the vocals.

The dirty snare sounds amazing. All the drums work so well.

The call and response with the synths is great.

I can’t think of anything constructive to say, excellent track.

Temple01

Hey Scott nice work i really like the clap in this track it sits perfect the vocals have great effects and that lead synth is nicely placed nice work..T

Ben Hunt

Deeeeep! Sounds really great mate, love that wonky synth at 1:10. Only thing I have to say is that it could easily be 8 minutes plus, its a total groove to lose yourself in so seems a little short, I reckon you could add a 2 minute intro and outro to it and would still totally vibe. Great stuff!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.