last updated by Denats 8 months ago
5 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      Hushed Tones
      Participant

Nebular V4

• Adjusted volume on synth.
      • Changed the LFO on the starting warble sound, it was annoying me.
      • Added more stereo to drums.
      • Some effects
      • More mixing on peak-ey perc sounds

I did keep the old copy just in case I end up not liking the changes, so I can go in and adjust only the synth and keep that. Let me know what you guys think. About to do a car test in a few.

Addendum: I should have never put gate on the ride. I’ll take it off when I do my final version

https://soundcloud.com/hushed-tones/nebular-v4/s-Lp1ekQ6ilIC?

DEHN

I think this sounds great. Actually not got that much to say other than I really enjoyed it, except for the hi-hats, it was confusing in the sound stage that they panned around so much. But as for structure and all that. It’s done.

Hushed Tones
      Participant

I do have a generous random pan on the hats, I can turn that down. Is the pitch modulation on the downbeat hats ok? Seems a bit noticeable in a couple parts.

DEHN

Didn’t notice that, but the panning hi-hats just sounds confusing and removed my focus from the track.

AFL

I actually kinda like the panning hats, and that crazy sound in the beginning is great.

I think this is sounding done imo

mr_melvis
      Participant

Agree with Piv on the panned hats…but also agree with AFL that once those are ‘fixed’ – the track appears to be done!  Nice work!

DEHN

Yeah when those are fixed it is done 🙂

Denats
      Participant

Just came into listen, but Track not found. I’ll just go with what everyone else says … once the panned hats are fixed … done (I assume😂)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Track Feedback is for everyone

Create a topic in the forum with your track. and get feedback from other users. Tell them what you would like feedback on.
When giving feedback, use timestamps and be constructive with feedback. No one wants to hear “Great bro”, or “This is shit”. We are creating a safe place for feedback.
When receiving feedback, dont take things personally. We know feedback can be hard to hear. But remember, this is your first time listeners, their opinion matters.
It’s really simple to be part of this. Behave nice and have a great time with the other users
Don’t use short links like those from Soundcloud, they wont work, use the full link instead.

Group Administrators

Profile Photo
DEHN
@staticcorn

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
PR23
@pr23
Profile Photo
mr_melvis
@mrmelvis
Profile Photo
The Matt Schulz
@mattschulz
Profile Photo
Denats
@denats
Profile Photo
Ben Hunt
@benhunt
Profile Photo
Nick Lavallee
@niklab
Profile Photo
DJWhaters
@djwhaters
Profile Photo
SCHEPPERZ
@schepperz
Profile Photo
Temple01
@funkascope

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.